As you consider the flooring that fits your lifestyle,
take advantage of Anderson Tuftex's special financing offers:
- Apply in minutes.
- Get a quick credit decision.
- Use your account immediately.
How It Works:
Complete the credit application through Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. and you will receive a quick credit decision. This will give you buying power and convenient payment options so you can purchase the floor you have always wanted. Other benefits include:
- Competitive Interest Rates
- Extended Payment Terms
- Online Bill Pay
As a Shaw credit cardholder, you'll have instant access
to great features:
- The purchasing power help get the floors you really want
- Financing without tying up other credit cards
- Convenient monthly payments
- Credit line dedicated to your home project — to be used again and again
- No annual fee¹
Your flooring retailer may offer several different types of financing promotions, each designed to give you purchasing power today with the flexibility to pay over time.
Not all financing is the same – let’s look at
the finer points of financing:
NO INTEREST (0% APR) PLANS WITH EQUAL PAYMENTS²
This plan is ideal if you are looking to avoid interest while paying a consistent amount each month over a set time period.
- You do not pay interest on your financed purchase.
- You pay the same amount (the total purchase amount divided by the number of payments) each month during the promotional period until your financed purchase is paid in full.
- Online Bill Pay
NO INTEREST IF PAID IN FULL PLANS³
This plan is ideal if you are able to pay off the purchase in full during the promotional period.
- Interest accrues at the regular 28.99% APR for Purchases from the purchase date, but you don’t have to pay it if you pay off your purchase balance during the promotional period.
- You’ll need to pay more than the minimum monthly payment (or pay in a lump sum) to pay off your purchase amount during the promotional period.
- If you don’t pay off your purchase balance by the end of the promotional period, you’ll pay the remaining balance plus the interest that has accrued since the purchase date.
For both plan types: The regular 28.99% APR for Purchases will apply to any new charges on your account, like late payment fees or new purchases made without special terms.
Find a Retailer
Need help finding an Anderson Tuftex retailer? Click here to find participating retailers in your area who offer Anderson Tuftex consumer financing through Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
Ask your local merchant about current offers and how to apply.
Please note that offers will vary by location. Talk with your local merchant about current offers and purchase requirements.
¹ ² ³ The Shaw credit card is issued by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., an Equal Housing Lender. Special terms apply to qualifying purchases charged with approved credit. For new accounts, the APR for Purchases is 28.99%. If you are charged interest in any billing cycle, the minimum interest charge will be $1.00. This information is accurate as of 06/01/2022 and is subject to change. For current information, call us at 1-800-431-5921. Offer expires 12/31/2022.
² The special terms APR will continue to apply until all qualifying purchases are paid in full. The monthly payment for this purchase will be the amount that will pay for the purchase in full in equal payments during the promotional (special terms) period. The APR for Purchases will apply to certain fees such as a late payment fee or if you use the card for other transactions.
³ Minimum monthly payments are required during the promotional (special terms) period. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date at the APR for Purchases if the purchase balance is not paid in full within the promotional period. Paying only the minimum monthly payment will not pay off the purchase balance before the end of the promotional period.
If you would like to learn more about current and upcoming Anderson Tuftex Promotions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-528-4357.